SEARCH TEXT HERE
Software's heavy emphasis on design, utilization, structure and above all, business process optimization, will provide Aplicor the flexibility to efficiently adapt to future platform changes, delivery methods and pricing models. Aplicor's long-term business planning incorporates the following market predictions:
- Platforms will change more rapidly in the future – and will result in a more technically complex and tougher market, with fewer competitors (due to required technical knowledge and related factors) but intense competition as competitors tend to be more sophisticated and generally larger organizations (however there is enough pie for everybody)
- Best-of-breed and point solutions will give way to suite solutions. Piecemeal competitors will consolidate or terminate.
- Business process utilization and improvement will trump industry advancement of tools and technologies.
- Best practice and related second wave achievements will finally bear fruit once business processes are successfully implemented, optimized and produce ROI.
- Mainstream software development will be further divided into engineering and construction. Engineering provides the most value and in fact will dictate the success or failure of technology solutions. Many competitors will move software construction (i.e. development) to offshore locations.
- Microsoft will continue its aggressiveness against competitors and continue to yield market dominance in the areas of platform software, development tools and general software technologies. Building CRM and ERP software solutions on Microsoft technologies will continue to ensure upgradeability, target market acceptance and longevity.
software as a service
hosted accounting software
open source crm
sap business bydesign
Most Popular Search Terms
Search | Links | Site Map | Terms & Conditions